home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Growing, Growing, Growing





I absolutely love being a mommy and am so honored that God gave me the chance to be Lincoln's mommy. He is so sweet and a daily reminder of all God has done for us. I'm so lucky that I'm able to stay at home with him. This is exactly what I've wanted to do for so long! This is my dream job! :)
Things Lincoln is doing now:
-Holding his head up (he's been doing this for awhile now and I finally got a video of it but blogger won't let me upload it for some reason....if anyone has any ideas let me know!)
-Smiling!! He now has some real smiles and it just melts my heart every time he does it. :)
-Cooing and making all sorts of cute sounds.
-Standing....well not exactly but when he's crying and I'm trying to burp him I'll try to lean him forward on my lap and he'll lock his knees and just stand right up! All I have to do at that point is balance him. He is so strong. Must be because he couldn't just float around in water while he was inside of me, he had to work if he wanted to move at all. At least that's my theory...haha.
-Rolling from Tummy to back. He did this a few weeks ago and now hasn't done it as often. Maybe it was a fluke.

Well that's a quick update. I would blog more often but the times that I have to blog are when I'm pumping and then I only have one hand free to type and I'm not good enough yet to type quickly with one hand...I AM getting better though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment