home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Friend Traveling a Tough Road


This is my dear friend Julie and her little boy Ori. Please continue to pray for Julie and their little girl who is 26 weeks along that she will stay safe inside Julie for as long as possible. Julie went into preterm labor Sat. evening and was dialated to a 4 when they got to the hospital. She was put on Magnesium Sulfate to help stop the contractions. If you don't know what Magnesium is or what it does it is HORRIBLE to be on. Julie updated their blog today saying that she is now off of the Magnesium and her contractions have almost completely stopped! Praise the LORD! Her water hasn't broken like mine did so that is SOOO good and she has gotten both steroid shots to help develop her babies lungs faster. She will stay in the hospital until she delivers.

I'm so glad that I went through what I did with Lincoln so that I can now be there for her and completely understand everything she is going through, the fear, the unknown, the shock, the process of coming to the end of myself and Trusting God completely with my babies life.

Please pray for them that this will be a long stay for Julie in the hospital and that she can keep her baby in for as long as she can. Pray for continued peace for them and strength to make it through each day. I know how hard it can be to just lay in bed for weeks upon weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Prayers said! Its amazing how God uses the struggles of one person, to bring support and love to another!

    ReplyDelete