home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm 6 months old!

Lincoln Tyler is already 6 months old! I'm a little late on getting this posted since he turned 6 months on Jan. 6 but hey you do what you can when you can when you have a baby (I'm learning this slowly). Lincoln has his 6 month well child checkup next Friday so I'll post his new weight and height then.


Here is his 6 month picture with his bear. I can't wait to line all these up after a year and see the progression!



He is all smiles lately and it's so fun to see this first thing every morning. How did I get this lucky?!



And then he toppled over and attacked the bear. He's looking at me like, "quit taking pictures and help me get back up!"


Lincoln Tyler is already 6 months old! I'm a little late on getting this posted since he turned 6 months on Jan. 6 but hey you do what you can when you can when you have a baby (I'm learning this slowly). Lincoln has his 6 month well child checkup next Friday so I'll post his new weight and height then.

Here are some of the things Lincoln is doing lately:

*Sleeping through the night (he's been doing this for quite awhile but just thought I'd mention it since he's such a good sleeper!)
*Rolling from tummy to back
*Rolling from back to tummy (he did this for the first time Jan. 8!)
*Starting to "scoot" forward a little to get a toy. He'll be crawling before too long!
*He's not sitting on his own yet but he's getting SOO close!
*Lincoln likes to play games with us by copying a sound we make. I'll say "ooooohh" and he'll say something like it and we'll go back and forth like that quite a few times before he gets board and wants to move on. :)
*Lincoln has started actually "playing" with the toys in his exersaucer instead of just focusing on trying to keep his head steady and upright....

He is such a joy to us and every day just brings more fun with it as he learns new things and interacts more with us. I LOVE BEING A MOMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment