home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Monday, April 5, 2010

Like Father, Like Son

Like Father, Like Son
I didn't realize just how much they looked alike until I took this picture!  Tyler was doing the "Lincoln" face not realizing that Lincoln wasn't doing his normal face!  :)

Playing outside on beautiful day in Nebraska

This is how you do it, Daddy

Go get him!

Love this one!

Tyler is getting ready to leave for Virginia for 5 months of training for his new job on Friday.  Although it's going to be hard being apart from him for so long (we'll get to visit on weekends) I'm so excited for him.  He's waited quite awhile to get the opportunity to do something that he really enjoys.  Lincoln and I are so proud of him!  I love you Tyler and can't wait to see what God has in store for our family in the coming months/year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment