home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

pe and hellp


Yesterday and today I've been reading forums on preeclampsia (pe) and hellp syndrome.  If you've followed along my blog, you'll know that I suffered from both of those during and after my pregnancy and they were the cause of Lincoln's premature birth. 

In case there are some of you out there that follow, that I don't know of, that found my blog because of our similar circumstances I thought I'd share this website.  It's the Preeclampsia Foundation website and it has SO much helpful information.  I've especially loved reading the forums.  Before actually getting hellp symdrome I had no idea what it was and it's so good to be able to read others' stories and hear their personal experiences.  So if you're interested at all, check out the Preeclampsia Foundation website

No comments:

Post a Comment