home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Friday, March 25, 2011

ready or not, here we come

Tomorrow we are officially starting on this new adventure!  We are taking 2 of the 12 classes that are required of us.  They are 3 hours each (ouch!) so Tyler and I get a 6 hour date tomorrow, haha!  I really wish I had access to a Vanilla Dr. Pepper to keep me alert that whole time!  We are lucky enough to have great friends here and Lincoln is going to be well taken care of while we are gone all day.  He gets to play with his friend Lucas. 

Lincoln is feeling TONS better and is on one more antibiotic and breathing treatments until his cough is pretty much gone.  He only coughed a handful of times today so I really do think we're on the last leg of this. 

Please pray for us as we start this journey.  Like I've said before, there are NO GUARANTEES that the court will pick us to be this little boy's family but we can do everything in our control to try!  We will definitely keep you all updated as we know more! 

That's about all I've got for tonight.....off to watch a netflix with my handsome hubby :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting, Marie! I am praying right now for God's best in this situation. And, I hope that means you as his family. ;)

    ReplyDelete