home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Monday, May 7, 2012

snapshots from our weekend

Have I mentioned how much I love cooking with my crockpot?
LOVE.


Friday was almost 90 degrees so we had a little fun out in the sun.
It's amazing the fun that a $4 sprinkler can provide :)



a little back patio ice cream date
 {while watching Lincoln run around the back yard like a crazy person}


large and in charge.


I haven't painted my nails in years...not joking...but when I saw this coral color while perusing the make up aisle in Target I knew I had to try it!  I'm in love.  

trip to the Depot to get supplies to build me a garden box

Caedmon sleeping through his first date with Janie....

and just like that another weekend has come and gone.  
how do they fly by SO fast?!  
Hope you all are having a fabulous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment