home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tyler's hidden talent {playdoh animals}


Lincoln loves playing with playdoh. He was asking me to make him all kinds of animals and I'm horrible at it so I passed that task along to Tyler and he totally showed me up!  

I think he gets the job of "animal" making every time Lincoln plays with playdoh now!  I was super impressed!


saturday morning. pj's. and playdoh. 

elephant.

lion.

monkey.

snake.

turtle.

Lincoln has such a fun {and talented, at least at playdoh animal sculptures!} daddy!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that elephant!!! it is perfection!!! haha I have a lot of practice to do before I am making those

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Tyler! I'm super impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hubby is an expert playdoh sculptor! Wowza! Way to go Tyler. :)

    ReplyDelete