home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Thursday, January 3, 2013

embrace the camera {jan. 3}

The first embrace the camera of the new year!  I'm not typing up a new years resolutions post but if I had a list, keeping up with embrace the camera every week would be on there.  I love that I've been doing it for almost 2 years now and I have so may pictures of my boys and I.  It's fun to look back already and I know I'll cherish those photos in years to come.  Maybe they will too.....or maybe not.  They might not "cherish" them like I do but I'm sure it'll be fun to look back at them when they are older.

Before heading out to our wild and crazy NYE party, Caed and I embraced the camera 
really quick. :)

This one is super blurry but I had to post it because as soon as I took out my phone and pointed it at us to take the picture.  Caed leaned in and smiled just before I snapped it.  I swear this kid knows exactly how to work the camera 

but then he wanted my phone.  
"I already posed for one picture mom!  do you really
think you're going to get 2 good pictures out of me?!"

But I got lucky and snapped this one next.  

He was all bright eyed and bushy tailed but was in bed 10 minutes after we got to our party.  
The party started at 6:30pm :)  Lincoln made it to midnight though, I was impressed!
Happy New Year to you all (a couple days late)!

Linking up with Emily!

1 comment: