home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Monday, June 10, 2013

21 weeks.


21 weeks







Thoughts:  annnnnnd I've officially popped out there. :)  

Baby: baby boy is about 3/4 of a lb and the size of a carrot.    

Symptoms: FINALLY found a pillow that makes my hip pain MUCH more bearable.  I've had lots more energy lately and I feel almost like a real person again.  I also have what I like to call "reverse raynaud's" I don't know if that's what it's actually called because there probably isn't even a name for what I have.  I can't seem to find much information on it.  When I'm not pregnant I have Raynaud's.  Poor circulation to my fingers and toes.  I get chilly and my fingers turn white.  Now that I'm pregnant it's completely opposite.  As soon as I get warm at ALL the veins in my hands look like they are about to explode because they are huge and my fingers start throbbing from all the extra blood.  The only "cure" is to raise my hands up and I instantly see all the blood drain out of my hands.  So needless to say this summer is gonna ROCK! uh huh.  So if you see me walking around with my hands in the air I'm just praising Jesus! all day long. :)

Weight: According to my scale I've gained 10 lbs. 

Movement: Lots of kicks!

Sleep: Sleep is still good.  I'll take it while I can!

Cravings/aversions/eating:  Queso and chips have been my choice as of late.

Clothes: mix of maternity and non

Random:  My progesterone shots are going well. I just got my fourth one today and after giggling uncontrollably during my first one (it takes about 45 seconds to get the whole shot in and she hit a nerve in my hip that hurt so bad it tickled, weird I know).  The last three just burned so I didn't laugh.  :)  





1 comment:

  1. I love your banner first of all :) So cute! I have the worst varicose veins too :( mine are all in my legs and they are so huge now (I'm 33 weeks) I can hardly shave or anything! So terrible! I hope you find some relief! YOu look adorable!

    ReplyDelete