home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Not Quite Your Normal College Graduation

After attending 3 different colleges/universities in both Nebraska and Kansas and five years later, I have FINALLY done it! I graduated from college!!! I actually thought this day would never come but if finally did and now I can say........it feels............no different really. Since this whole thing happened with my water breaking, I haven't really had time to really process the fact that I won't be going back to school in the Fall when classes start up again. The more I think about that, the more real it becomes but I don't think it'll all sink in until August/September roll around and I'm at home with our little guy instead of starting Fall classes. That'll be the best feeling in the world!!
Here are some pictures from my graduation day for your enjoyment :)



2 comments:

  1. Well you look beautiful. Congrats on graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you look adorable in your cap and hospital gown :) Not going back to school will feel amazing this fall!

    Can't wait to see my little nephew!

    Val

    ReplyDelete