home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Monday, May 25, 2009

My Belly Is Still Growing!


So this isn't the best picture of me but I had to get a 25 week picture of my belly to try to keep up with the other pictures I had taken. I didn't know if I was going to keep taking these because I thought I was going to have to wear a hospital gown for the duration of my stay but they told me I could wear my own clothes so we'll try to keep taking these! I didn't take one for week 24, for one it was a crazy week and I wasn't allowed to stand up much at all and two my tummy was smaller!!! It makes sense though since I had lost lots of fluid but it was still discouraging to essentially go backwards. The good news is, this week our lil guy has grown and so he filled my tummy back in! yay! Lynda told me she was praying now that I would get stretch marks, since that would mean that we've made it almost to week 34! Never thought I would wish for stretch marks!! :) Oh how our perspective changes when things don't turn out the way we thought they would!

2 comments:

  1. You still look amazing. I never got stretch marks with my first one, but we are praying you make it long enough for that baby to be good and ready for this crazy world! Thank you for keeping us all so informed on how things are going. I'll be checking back frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the good news, Marie! I only got a few stretch marks after my third-born if that makes you feel any better! (: Still prayin for you and the family!!

    ReplyDelete