home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sisters Through Family, Friends By Choice

Tyler and I were lucky enough to have my amazing sister stay with us this summer. She was here last summer as well and didn't know what she was getting herself into this summer with all that has happened. I felt so bad that she had to put up with such an unusual summer with us but everytime I apologized she would always tell me how glad she was to be here and be apart of it all. She helped us so much throughout the summer and it was so fun to have her here. I'm so grateful to have a sister like her who I can also call my best friend. I just wanted to say thanks for all you did for us this summer; cleaning, organizing, laundry, and for being such a great sister. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment