home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas with Marie's Family






Christmas looked very different this year for many reasons. First because it was Lincoln's first Christmas! He had no idea what was going on but seemed to like his gifts :) We spent Christmas Eve with my family and since it was so cold and snowy my mom didn't make us do our little "tradition" of running outside around the house before we get to open presents. We had a great evening with family and got lots of fun gifts! Lincoln got a Leapfrog play and learn table. He loved watching all the lights blink and listening to the abc's and counting to 10. We also got to unexpectedly spend Christmas day with my family since we were snowed in and so we got lots of family bonding time playing Monopoly and Scrabble :)

No comments:

Post a Comment