home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

2009 brought a huge change to our lives as we welcomed Lincoln into our little family. It was not an easy pregnancy by far and God has taught us so many things this past year that I hope I learned and don't have to be put in a situation like that again in order to relearn those things! It was amazing to see how God has orchestrated our lives this past year and brought so many blessings to our family.

I finally graduated with my Bachelor's in Education this year as well and I'm finally able to put to use all those long hours studying and sitting in lectures by working at Rempel Inc. full time. This is my dream job and I've wanted to do it all my life. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity. I love being a stay at home mom!


Decisions that we have made in 2009 are going to soon bring some big changes for our family in 2010 concerning Tyler's job.....more to come on that later.

I'm excited to start a new year with my boys and ready to see how God will use and grow us this coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment