home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Blizzard 09










We drove up to Nebraska for Christmas Tuesday afternoon to beat the storm that was coming and good thing we came that early because it started snowing Wednesday and didn't stop until today (Saturday). I'm not sure how much we got exactly but the drifts are HUGE! Here are some pictures of the snow at my parents house. We were snowed in here Christmas Day and today. The electricity was off for about 3 hours total and blinked a couple times throughout the day yesterday. Thankfully it never went out for a long period of time! We had Christmas with my family Christmas Eve but every other Christmas that we were supposed to go to has been postponed :(

No comments:

Post a Comment