home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Monday, February 8, 2010

So Very Grateful!

I've never been so happy to turn another year older! Not that this was a horrible year and I just want to put it behind me, that's not it at all! This year was filled with so many wonderful things and I am just so grateful to have experienced it all and all of God's wonderful Grace, Perfect Timing and Power. I think I've always taken "life" for granted. This year I realized just how quickly it can be taken from you. All of our days are numbered and not one of us will die one day before we are supposed to, "All the days ordained for me were written in you book before one of them came to be." Psalms 139: 16 That doesn't worry me because of the future I have with Christ. Because I have asked Him to be my personal Lord and Savior and to come into my life, I will get to spend eternity with HIM in HEAVEN! If anyone reading this has questions about this feel free to leave a comment or email me marie.rempel@gmail.com and I'd love to share this amazing gift with you!

I've never been so sick as I was this year but God had a plan in it all. I'm so grateful to celebrate another year of my life and all the blessings God has given me just in this last year!

My day started off with waking up to a bouquet of beautiful flowers from my amazing Husband and a two cards. One from him and one from my "kids" (Lincoln and Kona, hehe). I was able to have breakfast at Panera with a close friend, and then celebrated with friends eating pizza and of course ICE CREAM CAKE! :) It was such a special day and I'm so very lucky to have such great and close friends, a son who gives me smiles like it's my birthday everyday and a husband who I love more and more each day.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Birthday, Marie. I admire you for using your blog as a tool to reach anyone who doesn't know Jesus.
    And I just LOVE your new family photos. I looked at them on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete