home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Thursday, April 22, 2010

And We've Got a Bite!

On our house that is.  I don't think I posted this but a couple weeks ago our prospective buyers backed out because they were having a baby and they didn't think our closing dates would work for them etc.  So we relisted it two weeks ago and we hadn't even had ANY showings.  This was so different for us because the first week we listed it we had multiple showings each day!  Well anyways, we had a showing today at 1pm and our realtor called me tonight to say we had an offer!  It's not a great offer but we're willing to accept it!  So pray with me that this contract goes through (it's contingent on the closing of their house) and we can sell our house! 

Just trusting God's best for our family and future!

No comments:

Post a Comment