home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Friday, April 23, 2010

Bed Rest Babies

I had the chance to meet up with a close high school friend of mine this past week  She just had a precious baby girl 6 weeks ago but was on bed rest for a long time but was able to keep that little girl inside until she was full term!  Way to go Kate!  We got to reconnect as we shared experiences with our pregnancies.  Then she called and said she was in town for a couple days and we got to meet each other's little miracles!

 This is little Miss Adelie Grace



Kate and her little girl

Lincoln and Adelie meeting each other for the first time.
He LOVED her toes!


Kate and I with our babies!
Lincoln loves to eat my jewelry :)

I loved getting to see Kate and Adelie and wish we lived closer to each other!  She looks SO good for just having a baby only a few weeks ago!  It's amazing how God used each of our pregnancies to reconnect with each other and I was able to use my experience of bed rest to help encourage Kate on her journey.  God truly doesn't waste any trials or pain in our lives. 

"And we know that in all things, God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment