home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Grandma's 80th Birthday

My Grandma Hunnicutt turned 80 years old this last week and we got the opportunity to celebrate with her and some of our family at Nita's Bed and Breakfast here in Aurora. 

It started out with my dad and his brother's and sister picking up Grandma in one of Harv's Classic Cars and bringing her to Aurora.  


Here they are pulling into Nita's


Trey handing Grandma the bouquet of Duct Tape roses he made for her.  
(If you want to see more of his designs or order some roses for your significant other click here.)


Getting ready to eat the wonderful dinner prepared for us!


Lincoln and I with G.G. (Is it just me or does Lincoln look so grown up in this picture?!)


The younger cousins and Rasmus :)


Some of the Great Grand Kids



It was so fun getting to celebrate with you Grandma!  This is just one of the many perks of living back here for awhile, we get to be apart of so many more family functions and parties!  Happy 80th Birthday Grandma, We Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment