home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saying "I Do" 50 years ago....

My Grandma and Grandpa Wert (Mom's parents) are celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary coming up in June so Lincoln and I went and spent an afternoon helping Grandma sort through pictures for a slide show and I talked her into getting out her Wedding dress, invitations etc.  It was so neat!  Even though the dress wasn't sealed in a box it was still in pretty good condition!

The mess we made sorting pictures!

 

More mess


Lincoln really liked looking out the door and watching cars drive by


Lincoln and Grandma Wert taking a quick break from looking at pictures


Grandma's Wedding Dress, Ring Bearer Pillow and Veil


Side view of the dress (I couldn't get it to turn)


Close up of the invitation and tiara part of the veil


Let me out, Mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment