home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Sunday, June 6, 2010

bed head...

The is what touring all day will do to you the next morning...




Lincoln has decided that he likes getting up at the crack of dawn lately.  So even though he had had a long day the day before he was up bright and early!  So we kept him in bed with us until he was ready to go back to sleep (he usually wakes up, plays for 1/2 - an hour and then goes back down for a morning nap).  So he went back to sleep all cuddled up with daddy and when I woke up I got up to go get my camera and when I came back this is what I found...I love Lincoln's bed head!  I love my boys!

1 comment:

  1. That is so precious!!! I remember when our kids were babies and we'd take them to bed with us after they woke up early...enjoy every moment...it really flies right on by!!!

    ReplyDelete