home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Sunday, June 20, 2010

fathers day

Lincoln has a special message for his daddy on Father's day.....



Tyler, you are such an amazing dad.  
I love watching you with Lincoln 
and he just adores you. 
I know this season in our lives in hard 
but it's just that, a season and soon we will be together again.
Lincoln loves you so much and is so lucky to have a dad like you.
And I am so blessed to have you too :)
Happy Father's Day

And here are some more pics just because they are so cute:



And here are some of my favorite pictures of Lincoln and his daddy...

Safe in daddy's hands

Tyler's first picture with Lincoln!

Such a great daddy already!
Pictures taken by Angela Kleinsasser
Lincoln (6 months)

Happy to be together again!

Like Father like Son....two sleepy heads

No comments:

Post a Comment