home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Thursday, November 4, 2010

daddy's little helper

Tyler has been putting together new furniture and hanging stuff on the walls, so as long as all the small pieces aren't laying around, Lincoln is right in there helping daddy and handing him "tools."  It was the cutest thing to watch him focus on what Tyler was doing and handing him things. 





"I really want to climb this ladder and help daddy up there"
Then he thought mommy needed some help putting the lens cap back on the camera...
He better continue to like helping out around then house, he's gonna have to do lots of extra chores to help pay for braces some day! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love watching little boys with their daddy's. This was really cute, Marie! I miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete