home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Is It Worth It???

 My friend Kendra posted THIS post about adoption and it's amazing.  All too often we make adoption about ourselves and why WE can't adopt or it's not the right timing etc.  How about we start making it about THEM and instead of asking why should we? ask why not?  What holding YOU back?  We all need to check our priorities and the reasons why more of us aren't saying yes to adoption.  Like she said, "I do NOT believe everyone is called to adopt or SHOULD. . . but I DO believe it CANNOT be based on comfort--material, financial, or things just being fine and comfortable the way they are thank-you-very-much"  




Watch the video and then go read her post and THEN give a good reason why YOU can't adopt :)


No comments:

Post a Comment