home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Saturday, August 13, 2011

a bridal shower

My friend Malinda is getting married in a couple weeks and we were able to have a small shower for her with a few ladies from church and some of her friends she's met while here.  Megan was the most amazing hostess for this shower and we all decided that party planning is her calling :)

Fruit kabobs were amazing

the cute mason jars with ribbon that Megan had, and I added the cutesie straws :)





opening presents....


Megan, Malinda, Meredith and Marie (that's a lot of M's!)


I had so much fun helping to put on this shower.  Malinda is an great friend and I'm so glad I've gotten to know her over this past year.  I can't wait until her and Kris's wedding!  She's going to make a beautiful bride!

No comments:

Post a Comment