home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Friday, August 19, 2011

a to z.

I'm copying this from my friend, Casey's blog.  If you haven't heard of her or read her blog, you must.  She is pretty amazing. 

A. age :: twenty.five

B. bed size ::queen

C. chore you hate :: cleaning the bathroom, absolutely hate it

D. dogs :: Kona (but currently living on the farm with Tyler's parents)

E. essential start to your day :: 1st breakfast right away when I wake up (yes I've been needing 2 breakfasts lately!)

F. favorite color :: gray and yellow

G. gold or silver :: silver

H. height :: five.feet.nine

I. instruments you play :: none but apparently I can whistle like you wouldn't believe....haha!

J. job title :: mom.  best job out there.

K. kids :: Lincoln, baby boy in my tummy and hopefully Baby J!

L. live :: grew up in the midwest but not currently living there 

M. maiden name ::sorry, that's private

N. nicknames :: I don't really have any nicknames...

O. overnight hospital stays :: 54 nights with last pregnancy....hoping for just a couple nights this time around.

P. pet peeve :: high school drama between grown adults

Q. quote ::

"When a woman has a kingdom heart, she has an active understanding of what matters most to the heart of God. She lives in the balance of passion and contentment. She learns to love well, give without regard to self, and forgive without hesitation. The woman with a kingdom heart may have a duffel bag full of possessions or enough treasures to fill a mansion, but she has learned to hold them with an open hand. Hold everything with open hands. I don't think we are ever allowed to grab hold of anything or anyone as though they matter more than the kingdom of heaven. When you hold relationships with open hands, then people come in and out of your life as gifts of grace to be cherished and enjoyed, not objects to be owned and manipulated. And then when you hold your dreams with open hands, you get to watch God resurrect what seemed dead and multiply what seemed small."
-"a beautiful offering" by angela thomas

R. righty or lefty :: right

S. siblings :: younger sister, Hope and younger brother, Trey

T. time you wake up :: Whenever Lincoln wakes up between 7 and 8

U. university attended :: Hastings College, Butler Community College and graduated from Wichita State (yeah getting married in the middle of that kinda of made me "college hop"

V. vegetables you dislike: zucchini

W. what makes you run late :: I hate being late so I try really hard to make it on time.

X. x-rays you’ve had :: Dentist, ankles for multiple sprains over the years and chipping my pointer finger

Y. yummy food :: chips and salsa, guacamole, and right now the chicken fajita wrap with mexi ranch sauce from Applebees mmmmmm.


Z. zoo animal favorite :: elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment