home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Thursday, October 6, 2011

partying it up

I know I'm only 26 weeks but with my history, I really don't know how long my body will
let me keep cooking this bun in the oven.
So I'm trying to soak in as much as I can with my little man.
I could have 14+ weeks left (that would be amazing...I think I would fall over in shock)
or 14 more days or even 14 more hours.
Only God knows and has planned how long this baby needs to stay in there and I fully trust in his good plan.  
So often this past week I've found myself thinking....man I can't believe I'm able to do this at 25 weeks pregnant.  Like walking around the grocery store pushing Lincoln in the cart.  Nope I've never done this before.  I've never been so far along in my pregnancy and live life normally at home and not in the hospital.  It's just so different this time around and I praise God for that.  


So while we can, Lincoln and I are partying it up
you know, like with sidewalk chalk, playing outdoors, going to playdates, getting groceries :)
wait, you thought I meant actual parties?  sorry, this is our everyday life and it's a party to me!


This little guy has no idea what's coming his way when baby brother arrives.
For now, he's fine with baby brother being in mommy's tummy....hopefully he'll like him just as much when he's out of mommy's tummy!
I'll ask him to give me a kiss and he says, "baby kiss" and kisses my tummy first and then gives me a kiss.  I love it.

{while I was getting ready one morning, Lincoln found the cotton balls and decided he likes my maternity pillow as much as I do!  He lounged there on our bed for 15 minutes!}


I think he's going to be a really great big brother.  
I can't wait for them to grow up together and see how they interact.
I'm so thankful to be able to stay at home and will get to witness all those interactions.  
I just love my days and how they are filled with my boy(s).
Wouldn't change it for the world.



{all curled up in a blanket with his Bible - per his request and watching a little of
 Finding Nemo while I got breakfast ready one morning}

my heart just explodes with love for this little guy.


Linking up with Casey!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what you're talking about. Sounds like a party to me!! Can't believe you're that close to the end! It's gonna fly by. Praying that your little baby stays put in that belly for as long as needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. get ready for a big party.your heart had to beat for yet another sweet bud going to blossom in your garden..

    ReplyDelete