home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Monday, July 9, 2012

menu plan monday.....or lack thereof :)

so just going to be honest, I have no idea what our menu is going to look like for this week.

I bought groceries last week just planning through when my sis and bro-in-law were here and nothing past that.  They left yesterday morning...

But lat night I had enough supplies for chicken enchiladas (recipe found on a Philadelphia creme tub!)
and they were pretty good too!

And tonight I just happened to have everything in my pantry for "Southwest Chicken Crockpot"
aka easiest dinner EVER!  So yummy and it was perfect for this evening because Tyler could eat it quick before he headed out the door to go golfing.
(Yes golfing, I never thought my hubby would play golf and here he is golfing....he never ceases to amaze me with all his new hobbies he gets into) :)

Tuesday
Notta dang clue

Wednesday
haven't an idea

Thursday
any thoughts from people out there?

So you get the point, life's been crazy busy and I haven't had time to plan.

So maybe this week will just be stuff from the freezer like the food from Seth and Kelsey's wedding?

Sorry for my lack of planning (trust me I hate it as much as you do!) but next week I'll be back on track! :)

and just because this post needs a picture....

the birthday boy at the beach last Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment