home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Photo a Day Challenge {June}


So this is only 10 days late but who's counting right?  Better late than never! 
June was hit or miss so here's the photos I actually got...
and I made up a couple of the "prompts" for some of the days :) 
shhhhhh don't tell!

Empty
empty basket of fries from Red Robin :) Yum!

On your plate:
cookout!


rolling over!

Morning - Getting dressed

Sign
Polar Bears at the zoo

Hat



Peace

Drink
I'm obssessed


Prepare
getting ready for Seth and Kelsey's wedding with a haircut

Your view today
Back patio with friends, with our kiddos playing in the background = perfect


Laundry
and LOTS of it!


Cuddles
(yes I have shorts on, despite how the picture looks) 


Tough
Smiling despite having Croup

From a low angle
"Does this angle make my butt look big?" 

wide open spaces
Nebraska

time
Taking Kelsey to her hair appointment day of her wedding!!!

yellow
Mani's and Pedi's before the wedding
No I did NOT choose this color :)


Beautiful Bride


Perfect couple
matching

on your mind
This book rocked my world!

imperfect
yep that's just a normal day


wash
he "mostly" washed the car and only chased me around for half the time we were out there :)

"thump, thump. thump, thump"

lunch
bananas on toast and peas....his request


it's hotter than the boy band "98 degrees" out there!


sunglasses


transformation
painting Linc's big boy room

where you shop
Joann's for some supplies for crafts!

cute

movement
He threw the football at me mid picture and this is how it turned out.....pretty cool if you ask me

on the table
flowers from our yard....so pretty


1 comment:

  1. So fun! I love these and getting a glimpse into your lives through just a few snapshots. My favorites are the football one (wow!) and the one right above it.

    ReplyDelete