home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Monday, August 13, 2012

menu plan monday

the menu this week is just for Tyler as the boys and I are
packing up and leaving on a early flight tomorrow morning to.......
KC!  We have some pretty amazing friends and once of which blessed us
tremendously last Friday with 2 free plane tickets!  
I was floored!  So, so, so grateful to her and her hubby!

So since it'll just be Tyler for the next 2 weeks on his own...

Tonight: I've got chicken cooking in the crockpot and we'll have barbeque chicken sandwiches

Tuesday: Tyler will probably have leftover sandwiches

Wednesday: Homemade chicken noodle soup from the freezer

Thursday: Chicken, Broccoli and Rice Casserole from the freezer (this will probably last him 
a couple days)

Weekend: He'll probably eat out :)

So that's Tyler's menu for the week.

I'll be at my parents house getting spoiled by not having to cook :)

So I've got a couple posts already typed up and scheduled for this week but if it's quiet around these parts for the next 2 weeks don't worry, I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment