home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

10 on 10 {a little late!}

Last Saturday was 10 on 10 and I got about 7 or 8 (of 10) pictures taken before I became way too
busy getting ready for my vender Holiday Party on Sunday.  But here were the pictures I did get!

9:00am
reading books to this boy never gets old

10:00am
taking pictures for my Etsy shop....opening soon!

11:00am 
Ready to watch the Huskers!

12:00pm
Beautiful day and all the other neighbors mowing/raking
means we probably should too :)

1:00pm
organizing headbands.....again 

2:00pm 
naptime is over

 3:00pm
This is what happens when Lincoln works 
outside with Daddy....
 MUDDY!

4:00pm
Fun with daddy through the gate.  My little boy is
growing up too fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment