home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Monday, November 19, 2012

caedmon {11 months}

My sweet blue eyed little boy.
You are 11 months and I am in disbelief.
You can seriously be only 1 month away from being
a whole year old, can you?  Nah...
I'll just live in denial for the next four weeks...

So on to some of the things you are doing:

three teeth have made their presence known and even more
are trying really hard to show off their pearly white appearance.

besides those painful teeth, you are sleeping really well at night.
Most nights you are in bed between 6-7pm, wake up at 5am
to eat and then back to sleep until 7:30-8am.

You usually just take one nap a day

You are still having 4-5 bottles a day and you eat everything I give you.
Seriously don't know how to handle that after having the worst
eater on earth :)  Even as much as you eat, you still only weigh 18lbs with
all your clothes on.

You pull up on anything you can get your hands on and are "cruising" all
over the place.

You are wearing 12 month clothes and size 3 diapers.

Jabbering nonstop.  Bababababababababa.  :)

You waved to daddy when he got home a couple nights ago for the first time.
He really liked that.

Found out you have an asthmatic reaction to most colds like your brother does.
Which means you had your first breathing treatment last week.....and HATED it.

I didn't edit his eyes at all, they are really that pretty!




I love you to the moon and back precious boy!
Love, mommy.

1 comment: