I saw this link up on Nurse Loves Farmer's blog and thought I'd join in as well!
So here are my mommy confessions for this week:
* a couple months ago I discovered a beautiful thing. The PBS app for my phone. Why is the beautiful you ask? Well it gets me an extra 1/2 hour to 45 minutes of sleep in the morning! Lincoln is past the stage of just yelling for me to come get him in the mornings so now when he wakes up he comes right into our bedroom, climbs in bed with me and I hand over my phone for him to watch a show (or 2) :) while I catch a couple more zzz's before mr. C wakes up. My kids have been and probably always will be my alarm clock. I'm not a morning person and waking up before them to get ready only happens on Sunday mornings so that I can actually get a shower and make myself presentable. Call me lazy I don't care but I can't deny it, it's a perk of staying at home!
* I was rushing out of
* I can't believe I'm admitting this to you all but the drive thru workers at McDonalds are starting to recognize me......Iced coffees you will be the death of me! We pull into the drive thru and Lincoln doesn't even ask for fries anymore he just says, "you getting your iced coffee, mommy?" oh my.....
* I've realized that I can't go to the mall anymore. I am completely satisfied with the clothes I have until I step foot into H&M, American Eagle, Gap, Forever 21....I could go on and on. Ugh.
* Caedmon's birthday is a week from this Saturday and we haven't gotten him anything. And to be honest we probably won't get him anything....shocking, I know! Seriously though he doesn't need anything and he's ONE for goodness sake. He won't remember. :)
* We love The Big Bang Theory. Sheldon Cracks. Me. Up.
linking up here: