home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Monday, April 22, 2013

13/14 weeks


13 weeks
headed out for a date night!

 14 weeks
{taken by the famous Lincoln}
he actually didn't do too bad! 

then it was his turn :)
his mom didn't do as great of a job, I mean that sun glare?!  
c'mon mom!

and of course he wanted to take more so he told me to be silly

and then to smile.
definitely getting thick around my midsection, hello 3rd baby!


Thoughts:  Some days I don't feel like I'm showing much at all and then I see these pictures and I'm all "woah" so THAT'S what no ab muscles looks like?! :) 

Baby: he/she weighs 1 1/2 ounces and is about the size of a lemon.  

Symptoms: Still have evening nausea.  It's starting later and later so I'm hoping it's on it's way out the door.  But it seems I'm trading my nausea for headaches just like my pregnancy with Caedmon.  All I can take is Tylenol of course.  If I take it right at the onset of a headache I can usually chase it away but if the headache gets too bad then tylenol is worthless.  

Weight: according to my scale I've gained 4 lbs.  

Movement: been feeling those little flutters!  Especially after I eat something sugar-y like a shake :)

Sleep: Still heading to bed by 9:30 at the latest each night.  

Cravings/aversions/eating: fruit!  Chick-fil-a :)  oh wait I want that all the time pregnant or not.

Workouts: I walked all over the zoo last week.  I think that was my workout for the week.!
  
Clothes: still in regular clothes but I see that changing soon.  using a belly band for my jeans.  My shirt selection is quickly dwindling as they are getting too short.  

Random: I've been having some cr-azy dreams lately.  Most of them are just plain horrible.  I wake up scared and then can't go back to sleep because then I just start from where I left off in the dream!  

And all these hormones are making me super emotional lately.  A car commercial made me cry today.  Whew!  And baby brain has fully kicked in.  I've now whipped up a batch of cookies twice in a row and after baking them realize I forgot to add brown sugar.  Makes a HUGE difference.  C'mon!  Such a disappointment when your looking forward to inhaling a dozen of them!  Especially since I was being so good and bypassing the cookie dough (your welcome baby....that's love right there......giving up cookie dough for your baby!) lol.  




No comments:

Post a Comment