home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Friday, April 19, 2013

InstaFriday

Just a couple instagrams as of late...

Very blurry but the bump and I shopping at Target
kid-free no less (well at least the two that can run around
and make noise) :)

Lincoln's reaction when I told him Aunt Hope and Uncle Derek
were going to have a baby boy!
Yay for more boys!

Another Target trip (seriously, we may as well live there)
had to stop and get some popcorn.  Apparently we were supporting
Preferred Popcorn from my home state of Nebraska! sweet!

Grocery shopping trip turned Spiderman super secret rescue mission
I love my creative boy.

Feeling well enough to cook again.
Super easy Chicken Pot Pie.
Recipe here

Gorgeous 80 degree day called for a trip to the zoo.
Cute little couple they make.  
This will be shown at their wedding :)

and because it was the hottest day yet we HAD to stop
and get some ice cream on the way home!

1 comment:

  1. Aww... I love your bump! You have popped; so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete