home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

23 weeks


23 weeks
{I didn't have time to edit this picture so excuse the weird lighting} :)

23 weeks 1 day
sweet boy is so cute!



Thoughts:  I'm a little all over the place lately.  With Caedmon's pregnancy I wasn't too over the top with worry but this time around I keep over analyzing every little thing and panicking that this boy will come too soon.  I need to completely place this little boy in God's hands and just let it all go.  

Baby: he is about 11 inches long and weighs about 1 lb 6 oz according to the ultrasound.

Symptoms:  very tired.  some days just the tasks of the day are overwhelming to me.  But we make it tthrough.  One step at a time :)  I've been able to stay cool enough that my bulging veins in my hands haven't hurt too bad so that's been nice.  

Weight: According to my scale I've gained 13 lbs. 

Movement: Lots of kicks, tumbles, punching....all of it and I love every bit of every movement.

Sleep: Super tired, so sleep has still been good and I've been ABLE to sleep.

Cravings/aversions/eating:  Apples with caramel dip, burgers :)

Clothes: Lots of maxi skirts, dresses, and anything comfortable! 

Random:  My at home nurse came to give me my shot this past week and listened to the heart beat for the first time and Lincoln heard it from the next room and came running in asking, "what is that?!"  he thought it was SO cool to hear the heartbeat :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment