home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Friday, July 3, 2009

Praying for a new friend

Just a quick update....things are going well for Lincoln and I, still have high blood pressure, still no cause for it though. I had a new high the other night 169/110. And my pulse was in the 40s! My body is just going nuts! haha.

If you think of it please pray for J and her baby. She is the one with a similar situation to myself but is only 25 weeks along. She was moved Wednesday night from postpartum side to labor and delivery because they wanted to monitor her all the time and thought they might have to induce her because the baby wasn't doing well. After monitoring throughout the night they decided things seemed stable and she moved back to her old room on this side. She just called me and said that during monitoring this morning her baby's heartrate dropped significantly, two times during the 20 minute duration. So they are moving her back to the labor and delivery side. Please pray for her and her baby. Pray the baby's heart rate stays stable and they don't have to decide whether or not to induce her. I feel for her and pray that she can keep her little baby inside for as long as possible.

1 comment:

  1. awww, my heart goes out to her. i'm praying!

    thanks for putting up the sugarplum button!

    -kendra

    ReplyDelete