home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Results.....

Well the results from my bloodwork that was sent to Mayo came back completely normal. My thyroid is just acting a little slow right now but it's not a problem that they are worried about, right now at least. Also the results from that wonderful 24 urine sample came back normal as well. They found just a few traces of protein but again nothing that they are worried about. So right now theonly reason we have for my high blood pressure is possibly because my pulse is really low (usually in the 40s or 50s when the normal is between 60-100). So my doctor thinks my body might just be compensating for the low pulse by making my blood pressure higher. We only need to make it 3 more weeks so please pray that nothing comes from my high blood pressure and that my last three weeks aren't extremely miserable. Yes you heard me right, only 3 weeks left! My doctor said when we get to week 33 we'll start talking about a date for the c-section.

That's all for now!

4 comments:

  1. 33 week babies are the best! ;-) Glad things were "normal" and will pray you can make it these next 3 weeks without complications.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie, I'm praying you finish this stage well. What joy to know Lincoln will be officially here in just three weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it is ok that I am posting an my name's not Julie! So, so thrilled you are moving closer and closer to meeting your baby boy! Rejoicing with you over good test results. You are one tough woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops, the above comment is from me, Mindy, not my hubbie, Shawn. I was accidentally signed in as him.

    ReplyDelete