home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Under Construction!

This is all the furniture and stuff from the basement stuffed into our dining area.
The stairs or lack thereof
Laundry room
Tyler pretending to work :)
Bathroom

So not only have we had a really rough pregnancy, on top of that Tyler has been trying to fix our water leakage problem in the basement. This is a big problem for us since we need to actually use the space in our basement. So this whole time Tyler, bless his heart, has been back and forth (while I was on bedrest at the hospital) spending time with me and working at home. I didn't get pictures of the destruction process (I was at the hospital) but here are pictures of our progress and current state of our house. Tyler is doing an amazing job and I'm so thankful for all his hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment