home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cleaning, Cleaning and More Cleaning!

Not because we're extremely messy people but because we're SO close to getting our house listed on the market!  Tyler has worked SO hard on getting everything ready and all we have left to do is touch up paint and CLEAN!  I have a feeling that I'm going to be up to my armpits in dust rags, floor polish, clorox wipes and brooms from here on out until we get our house sold.  I keep telling Tyler that this process would be so much easier if we didn't have to LIVE in our house while we're trying to sell it.  Just living in our house day to day, especially with a baby, keeps it from staying spotless all the time.  My goal today and tomorrow is to get all the "deep" cleaning and organizing done so that when we have showings or an open house I just have to put things away.  Hopefully then it won't be too stressful but we'll see how it all goes!  The plan is to call our realtor tomorrow and get a time set up for her to come take the pictures and get everything squared away to get it listed.  YIKES!  I'm excited and scared all at the same time.  I know everything will happen in God's perfect timing (we've already had quite the training session this past year with Lincoln!) 

Well that's all for now....the cleaning supplies are calling my name!  I'll keep you all updated as we go through this process!

No comments:

Post a Comment