home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Monday, March 15, 2010

For Sale

That's right, our house is officially on the market!  We got it listed on Friday and have already had 3 showings with great feedback and a couple possible people possibly really interested and another showing in an hour!  It hasn't been quite as hard to keep it spotless as I thought it would be.  We know we could have a showing at just about any time so we're doing a pretty good job working together to keep things put away and easy to clean quickly.  The only thing that's kind of hard is finding a place to go during the showings with Kona.  Not all of our friends would appreciate us bringing a dog with us to hang out at their home until the showing is over :)  But we've figured out things that will work and won't work.  Well just thought I'd keep you all updated, I better go finish some last minute tidying up! 

Pray we sell the house quickly!  That would just be fantastic! 

1 comment:

  1. I'll praying for a quick sell! Has Tyler heard anything yet?? Gosh, we need to talk!

    ReplyDelete