home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Friday, July 2, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane....

....don't know when we'll be back again!  We would love to stay out here in the D.C. area but we are coming back to Nebraska July 6 (Lincoln's 1st birthday!).  This trip we got lucky on the first plane ride and had an empty seat right next to us to Lincoln had a little more room to spread out and "crawl" around on the seat!

Lincoln was reading me the safety instructions ....while sitting backwards in the seat with no seat belt on....hmmm

Eating his snack

Playing with his "toy" aka my camera case

"look at all those cool white things!"

"Is Daddy out there?  Are we there yet?"
Overall the flights went pretty well and Lincoln did "ok."  He only slept for about 10 minutes the whole day even though I had to wake him up at 4:45am to leave for the airport.  He wasn't going to miss a thing!  Needless to say he crashed pretty early that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment