home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Sunday, September 26, 2010

147 million orphans {minus 1!}

That's right, there is now 1 less orphan in this world and his name is Isaiah!  My good friend Julie and her husband were finally able to bring home their son on Friday.  Their were lots of friends and family at the airport waiting to welcome them home.  I wish we were still in Wichita so we could've been there to celebrate with them but we'll just have to from afar.  Here are some pictures I stole from my friend Kendra (they're adopting too and have been waiting and waiting and waiting for a long time.  Read about their story here).

 Great Sign!
Isaiah's welcoming party

The little man of the hour....amazing!  Isn't he just precious?

I am so excited for their now family of 6! 
James 1:27
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment