home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

a workbench... or a playground?

Tyler was in heaven one Saturday afternoon when Lincoln actually helped him out in the garage.  I'm sure he wasn't initially excited about the idea of watching Lincoln while I got some things done inside since he was needing to get some work done on his bench and figured Lincoln would just be getting into all the things that he shouldn't..  But actually Lincoln was a big helper!  He spent a lot of the time just investigating the garage but just by looking...he didn't try and touch or pull on things that he shouldn't.  He LOVES getting and handing things to Tyler so Tyler would ask for a tool and Lincoln would bring one of them to him (granted Lincoln got the wrong tool almost all the time but it's the thought that counts, right?)  After I was done inside I went out to join them and this is what I found....

...these two working together on the workbench [I think they both had a great time!]



Is it just me or does my little man look so grown up here?



Linc-man being such a great helper



helping daddy turn the rachet



am I doing it right?  [someone please wipe my nose, I'm too busy working]


he was so happy, he could've played helped out there for hours

1 comment:

  1. awww look at lincoln making a workbench!!! is this the same baby i saw in the nicu??!!!

    ReplyDelete