home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas in nebraska {part 2}

We spent Christmas day with Tyler's family.  We opened gifts in the morning, had a wonderfully prepared lunch and then spent the afternoon/evening playing games like the Wii, phase 10, dominoes etc.  We had a lot of fun and it was great to see everyone!  Here are some pictures of our day....


It's a pillow, it's a pet.....it's a pillow pet! :)


Lincoln on his gator that he got for Christmas last year (he found it right away and then wanted nothing to do with opening his presents)


Uncle Jarrod and Lincoln hanging out


We finally pulled his away from the Gator long enough to come open a couple presents









Lincoln loved his camo outfit!

This one makes me laugh, he's rolling around in the paper and not sure what to think!




Notice that I'm the one taking the picture and not playing....yeah I'm terrible at the Wii....good thing we got one so now I can practice all I want and beat everyone next year! (yeah right)


This is our dog Kona, who now lives with Grandma and Grandpa on the farm since we don't have a yard anymore for her to run around in.  I'm pretty sure she is loving every minute on the farm but Tyler sure misses her a LOT



Me and the Mr.





Lincoln was a great "helper" to anyone who got to hold him while we were playing Phase 10 :)

Again, such a good helper....




and again with the Gator, he's going to be driving that thing all over the place this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment