home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

jumbled thoughts all related

I have so many half written posts swarming around in my head lately.  Since I haven't felt up to typing them out, I've just "typed" them out in my head.  What you mean I actually have to post them on here for you all to know what's going on with us and what's been on my mind lately?  You mean you can't read my mind?  :)

So I sit down to write and I can't decide which one to start writing about so I have no idea where this post is going to go, you might just get a big jumbled mess of all the thoughts swarming my head these days.  Most of which all center around the new addition(s) to our family.  And with those thoughts include more thoughts of change, taking on, possibly 3, children, moving (because our place is too small for 2 more littles running around), selling our escape and possibly making the jump to a minivan?!, energy or lack there of that I may or may not have, my abilities, can I give enough attention to each child, doubts, joy, excitement, love, strollers, cribs, potty training and the list going on and on and on and on AND on.

I think most of my doubts of whether or not I can do this are because right now I'm not feeling 100%.  I'm sick most evenings and feel like I can't take care of ONE child when I'm like this, let along 2 or even 3!  But this too shall pass and please don't think that I am not wanting any of this or am burdened by this because that is the COMPLETE opposite of how I am feeling!  I am elated with JOY and am so extremely excited about this little peanut growing in my belly and the possibility of being able to add another through adoption.  Are we crazy, yes, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

I was reading a new blog that I've found of a fellow pre-e and hellp survivor who is expecting again but having complications.  She wrote about how people always say that "God will not give you more than you can handle" and how she went looking and there is no where in the Bible that, that is stated.  It states that you will not be tempted beyond what you can handle but that's it.  She went on to say that yes sometimes we are given situations that stretch us beyond what WE can handle so that we learn to rely on Him help us through it.  We will not ever be given more that HE can handle. 

So that's all I have time to write about right now, I have two sweet little boys waking up from naps :)  Happy Wednesday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. you're so dear...you're completely in ministry right now, in your own home. keep on keepin on mama...hoping you turn a corner SOON! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So crazy that you discussed "God not giving you more than you can handle". I have been pondering on that lately and whether it's backed up by scripture. It sounds nice, but that doesn't mean it's biblical. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE is with you throughout this whole journey... regardless of what is to come!

    ReplyDelete