home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Friday, September 2, 2011

i love a good makeover

Have you noticed the new look on my blog?  I absolutely LOVE it!  It was time for a change, I was getting sick of the old way I had it and was running out of ideas of my own to redesign it so I enlisted some help. :)  My friend Danielle over at Take Heart is incredibly talented and completely overhauled my blog for me.  Don't you just want to sit and stare at my blog for an hour?  Oh well maybe that's just me when I first saw it.  Needless to say I think she's fabulous.  I told her a little of what I liked, a couple sites I liked the look of and she took it from there.  Love it.

You should hop on over to her blog and see what she's all about.  She has two adorable little boys and they are pursuing adoption, oh wait and she just found out she's preggo!  Hmmmmm....sound familiar? 

Here's her beautiful family


They are pursuing a domestic adoption of a baby and are in need of raising lots of moola ($$) to bring this baby home.  If you would like to help them bring their sweet baby home here are a couple ways you can help:
Check out her handmade wreaths {beautiful}

If you have a blog you would like her to design for you email her HERE.

Or you can just go her to blog and donate if you feel led to do so!  

Let's help there be one less orphan in the world.  147 million minus one sounds like it isn't going to make a huge difference but it's one less.  One less boy or girl who grows up fatherless.  They are doing their part to follow God's calling, what can you do to help? 

Thanks again Danielle for the beautiful new design!  You rock! :)

7 comments:

  1. LOVE it!! I follow Danielle's blog too, but had no idea she did blog design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love it!!!! I just emailed her; this is something I've been wanting to do for a long time--hopefully she does wordpress design, and I love that it's for a good cause! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so happy you love it! thank you so much for your sweet words. so happy we are walking the pregnancy and adoption road together :)

    ReplyDelete