home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Malinda and Kris's Wedding

When Tyler and I got married, he had been living down in Kansas for a couple years and made some great friends down there.  So for our wedding, we were blessed to have a whole group (20+ maybe?) travel the 4 hours to come celebrate with us.  Even though I didn't even know any of them yet (I got to know them all after we moved down there) it meant so much to us that they cared enough to travel just to come to our wedding.  So it was great that we were able to attend Malinda and Kris's wedding 4 hours away in Michigan.  

Malinda was a beautiful bride and I wish I could've gotten a picture of Kris's face when he saw her walk down the aisle.  He was beaming.

Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell.

I love Malinda's expression in this one!

centerpieces at the reception....instead of cake she had cake balls at every table. 
 They were simply amazing.  wow.

Addalynn and Jackson checking out the ipad during the reception....these two are adorable together.

Addie dancing with her mom and Kris

Mother/Daughter :)

Aren't these two just the cutest?!  "Why is everyone taking pictures of us?!" - Jackson

We had a great time and are so happy for Kris, Malinda, and Addy!  
May God bless you guys as you start your new life together.  

1 comment:

  1. LOVE all the pictures!! And we are so blessed to have such amazing friends to make the trip to be a part of our big day! Thank you so much! It means so much to us!!!

    Malinda Hopper

    ReplyDelete