home about me our story lincs i love contact me sponsors

Thursday, March 8, 2012

embrace the camera (march 8}

embracing the camera while reading some books with my sweet boy


Don't be fooled by this picture....
my life isn't all in order and our house perfectly clean while I sit on the couch and read
books to my son....no.
photoshop and cropping are my best friends :)
What you can't see are the pile of books to the right of me and a side table with my pump on it, glasses of water, sippy cup, multiple burp rags (because I keep bringing more downstairs thinking I don't have one for the next feeding) and toys strewn all over the floor.

But you know what?  I don't care.  I was taking the opportunity to sit and soak up time with my boy.
Dirty floors, dusty shelves and plates from supper in the sink can wait until tomorrow....
he's only little for a short amount of time and I don't want to miss a minute of it.
(don't worry I still clean, just trying to keep it for during naps and after he goes to bed) :)

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is pretty, It inspires me I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think about how special it will be to read to our sweet babies one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to be better about not cleaning or touching the computer while my kiddos are awake..... t.r.y.i.n.g!!!

    ReplyDelete